On your server, you will need a plugin called WorldEdit or FastAsyncWorldEdit.
To use the schematic on your server, follow these instructions:
- In your server files, navigate to /plugins/WorldEdit/schematics
- Drag the schematic file into that folder
- Start/Restart your server
- Use the command //schem load <schematic-name>
- Use the command //paste or //paste -a (to paste without air blocks)
Most versions of WorldEdit should generate a schematics folder automatically for you. However, if you don't have one, don't worry. Follow these instructions:
- In your server files, navigate to /plugins/WorldEdit
- Create a new folder called "schematics"
Loading a new world on your server will require a plugin called Multiverse-Core. After that's installed, navigate to your server files and follow these instructions:
- In your server files navigate to the root directory where you see your other world folders
- Drag your downloaded world folder into this directory
- Boot your server up
- Use the command /mv import "world name" normal
- Then in-game teleport to your world using /mv tp "world name"
All builds in the shop have been tested on versions 1.16+.